The Prince George Native Friendship Centre (PGNFC) is looking for people who would like to invest their time, skills, and energy in our organization through volunteering. We provide volunteers with the opportunity to become involved in our programs and support PGNFC in providing support for people who are most disadvantaged in our community.
We are looking for volunteers who have commitment, personal integrity, and reliability. Volunteer application and criminal record check forms are available at the front counter at the Gathering Place, 1600 3rd Avenue.
Volunteer Positions Available:
• Emergency food hamper assistants
• Clothes closet assistants
• Community garden work party and maintenance volunteers
• Learning Circle Literacy tutors
• National Aboriginal Day Celebration Volunteers
• Better at Home Elder and Senior Helpers
All volunteers, including Elders, must undergo a Criminal Record Check done prior to volunteering.
For more information, please contact:
Prince George Native Friendship Centre
Emergency Resources and Volunteer Program
Emma Faulkner, Coordinator
1600 - 3rd Avenue, Prince George, BC V2L 3G6
Phone (250) 564-3568, Ext. 261 and Fax (250) 563-0924